Bill and his roundtable guests - Gen. Colin Powell, Rep., Jack Kingston, Katrina vanden Huevel, Wendell Pierce and Matthew Segal - answer fan questions after Friday's show.Read More
The people have spoken and Bill Maher agrees: John Kline from Minnesota's 2nd District has got to go! Help boot America's lamest congressman out of office!
A recent Pew survey finds most Americans don’t know which party controls Congress. Only 40 percent get both houses right. The other 60 percent get only one right, or neither. My question is, “Who will control the Senate after November?” and the average American wants to know, “Who controls it right now?”Read More
Cory Booker and Rand Paul have joined forces, which sounds like a bad cop show – “Booker and Rand.” But it’s for a good cause. They’re pushing a bill that would expunge the criminal record of people sent to jail for non-violent drug offenses. So that way, when they get out, they can get a job and become a contributing member of society. Which is more than I can say for Ted Cruz.Read More
When the federal government does something they hope won’t get much notice, because no self-respecting politician would want to be associated with it, they do it on a Friday afternoon. The thinking is that the weekly media machine has wound down and there will be a whole weekend of other, fresher events to report on when it cranks back up again on Monday. It’s called a news dump. And Washington’s U.S. Sentencing Commission recently took one.Read More
Georgia held its Republican senate primary this summer and frequent Real Time guest Jack Kingston lost to a self-financed business cipher named I Forget Who Cares. Actually, he lost to David Perdue, the former CEO of Dollar General, which is basically the 99 Cent Store, where you go for The Brands That Remind You of the Names You Know and Trust™… Poopsie Cola. Frosted Corn Fakes. Smellman’s Mayonnaise.Read More
Check out what happened behind the scenes of Real Time’s recent episodes.
Bill Maher reports all the news that has yet to happen. Real Time returns on September 12th with a special episode – LIVE at 9pm from Washington D.C.
Bill and his roundtable guests - Ralph Nader, Chris Hardwick, Andrew Ross Sorkin, Doug Heye, and Reza Aslan answer fan questions from the latest show.
Real Time will return from hiatus on September 12 with a special episode LIVE from Sidney Harman Hall in Washington D.C.!
Tickets are limited so call our hotline at 323-944-0899 and leave your name and two phone numbers. Tickets will be distributed in the order that calls are received and when they’re gone…they’re gone!
The last loser in the loony bin known as our “Flippable Four” is none other than Rep. Mike Coffman from Colorado’s 6th district! Watch Bill Maher put him on notice and peer into his political past at FlipADistrict.com.
Ralph Nader is a four-time presidential candidate, whose latest book is Unstoppable: The Emerging Left-Right Alliance to Dismantle the Corporate State. Nader has a weekly radio show, “Ralph Nader Radio Hour,” as well as a blog.Read More